Juvy-Scape Official
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the intensity?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New Client! New Players! Donate Now and get a Donator Status!

Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strman657
Rookie

Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010) Empty
PostSubject: Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010)   Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Hello There Juvy (Known as the owner of this server)

Hello i just want to say, Can i become a mod.

I would like to become a mod on this server because i feel that servers like this is "EXTREMELY" rare to find because most pvp servers are just should i say "lose items" servers where as on this one you dont lose items but you get awsome items through kills and from what i see you dont have alot of mods or no mods.. because it says on runelocus that you have free spaces for being a mod. I Love Servers Especially Juvy! This Is The Best Server I Have Been On. I Hope You Read This Right The Way Through, So You Realise How Much This Server Is To Me. Im A very good scripter for editing. I love to help people out with stuff. I LOVE JUVY-SCAPE!!! i will also advertise juvy-scape to people if you want.. I have alot of friends looking for a good server. and i feel that JUVY-SCAPE is the place for them to be.

Yours sincerly

Strman657
Back to top Go down
line
Administrator
Administrator
line

PostSubject: Re: Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010)   Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:53 pm

yea uhm.. gets ur friends to join lol. and yea always advertise. Also always vote dude. not sure if u got a chance for mod since u recently asked for mod to juvy.
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scape.darkbb.com
strman657
Rookie

PostSubject: Thanks...   Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Thankyou.. I know... But whats the point in doing things for someone when i dont get anything else in return?
Thats why i dont vote unless i get something in return not something ingame or mod or anything in particular... but i would love to be mod...
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Owner
Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010)   Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:59 am

um not that good
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010)   Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010) Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Read Application for Mod (Feb 24th 2010)
Page 1 of 1