Juvy-Scape Official
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the intensity?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New Client! New Players! Donate Now and get a Donator Status!

Snow's admin apply

Go down 
3 posters

Snow Staff?
Yes
Snow's admin apply I_vote_lcap60%Snow's admin apply I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Snow's admin apply I_vote_lcap40%Snow's admin apply I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Snow
Poster
Snow

Snow's admin apply Empty
PostSubject: Snow's admin apply   Snow's admin apply EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:09 pm

username: Snow

how long do u play a day: 5-7 hours

why do u deserver admin: (dont just say cuase uve been playing 4 a while i need more like more active people saying u helped or fooled rules) i'v been admin twice and neither times abused. I would like to be admin to help people, i cant do this as a normal player... cuz everyone either go's to another admin im hanging out with atm. so i would like to help people become more skilled full at the server and help people who need help. I would like admin because i'v played for almost a month. I do get along with most players(not all but most) and i would like to have fun and play the game. I would injoy being admin because i vote every day and i try to be active on forums. I try to convince people to play. i would also help with some stuff that involves the server itself(not like i can help but i can still suggest.)

What will u do if becoming Admin:(say how u will help and how u arldy been helping and helping morein some way idk lol) I'll help people and suggest stuff such as maybe shops, costums, media, locations, specials, PK items, Monsters(im not saying these will be added if i tell som1 to.. im suggesting.) I follow ALL the rules most of the time(HEY atleast im honest.) I will help players become better not by giving them money or stuff but help.

Do you have any expiriance:(any other server with u bieng staff)(optinal put vid or pic of u staff higher chance to get staff) Lol yes i have i'v been a good staff member on the 317 i was media staff for hexscape about a year ago. lol there was a server called faithenblade and i was staff on it tell the owner left for some summer vacation and never turned server back on from what i know. i'v been admin on some other servers like skorgescape, fire-blade, final speced and dj-scape. (i have some advertisment vids on the video section and im working on a pk vid for the new 525 juvy-scape)
Back to top Go down
Grey
Rookie

Snow's admin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow's admin apply   Snow's admin apply EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 pm

gl hope you get it =)
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Owner
Juvy

Snow's admin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow's admin apply   Snow's admin apply EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:57 am

lawl first of all this is mod app
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Snow's admin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow's admin apply   Snow's admin apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow's admin apply
Page 1 of 1