Juvy-Scape Official
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you escape the intensity?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New Client! New Players! Donate Now and get a Donator Status!

I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think Line is cool?
Yes
I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape I_vote_lcap67%I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape I_vote_lcap33%I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Scheme
Scheme

I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape Empty
PostSubject: I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape   I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Im almost quitting Juvy-Scape because all the homework is getting out of hand. It sucks. Secondly, the problem for Juvy-Scape is Line. Line keeps harassing me and such everytime I log on and he would say lol lol lol lol lol. Stop saying lol, lol. And everytime i would talk with a person he would interrupt telling whats wrong and whats not. Wtf? Your not the secretary with the server. Line also said to me "lol scheme. you cant ::pickup because your an admin." He said that at staffzone with Me, Line, Juvy, and some other guy. That was the time when the drop party was going to happen. Sad that was mean. Im tired of seeing him when i log in. Thirdly, it got boring. It was so fun in the beginning when Me, Juvy, Thrall, Seth, Eric, Crash, Panda Yaaj where all best friends and all of us would play around at home with me going ::pnpc 50 or ::pnpc 1. And Everyone would turn into npcs and we would scare off new players lol. Then I'd get random items like ::pickup 3984 and drop on the floor. Then someone would say "what is that? Who dropped it?" And i loved the custom monsters like the Corrupt Saradomin God (that was awesome) and Juvy had taught us summoning. It was Hella fun when line wasnt here. (Did I Advertise him with my Juvy-Scape video?). Fourthly, it kinda sucked when i was demoted to Mod. Now Line made fun of me when i got that and he got admin. Even when i was admin and line was mod, Line still acted too mature (unlike adults and teenagers) saying I shouldnt do this and that. He done something like that when i was about to give someone 50m when thrall said thats the max i can give. And Line said "no you cant give out stuff like that stop scheme im gonna ban you" Then i say thrall said that was the limit and juvy comes in and says that 5m is the limit. Line is such an idiot. If I had been online more i would have more problems with him.

Well thats all of it I will try to play if i have some free time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape   I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Dang dude hope you come back in anyway Sad
Back to top Go down
Juvy
Owner
Owner
Juvy

PostSubject: Re: I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape   I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:21 am

Bye
Back to top Go down
https://juvy-scape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape   I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape Empty

Back to top Go down

I Almost Quit Juvy-Scape
Page 1 of 1